Monday 23 March 2015

My Love





















My Lover is Gone, 
She Left Me alone in This Cold World all alone.
I Wandered and Wallowed in Vain, 
In Pain & Grief My Heart Bled.

On Her arrival

Fear Set in,
Guilty of Every offense Even the Upcoming ones Anticipate.
She Left My Pride in Blindfold, I Couldn't See The Ego coming
But I was Pacing for My Life Before Destruction Hit.

She Smiles and Her Teeth Giggled,
Couldn't Fathom Till I Cracked this Riddle,
My Lover is Magma; She Spring, She Sprung,
My Skin Burned.

She's a Witch on a Plane with No Ticket,
Her Words are similar,
Her thoughts are Different,
She's a Princess.

Every Fortnight we Sit Under the oak Tree,
Tales at Moon Night, I’m frightened,
I’m Fighting For My Life.
I’m a lone Sprinter, Running The Race of Life alone.

She is a Lover of Light, Friend to darkness.
A Naked goddess Clothed in Scarlet.
 
She ate the apple alone; Didn't Share with Her Lover,
Now She is Left to Travel the Part of Death Alone,
Leaving the Serpent and the Man as Survivors.

A woman in Her Prime, a Mentor, a Devil,
A Saint with a Crime.
A Rich fellow with a Dime,
Come and See the Table where She Dined.

Ornament and ointment for atonement of Sin,
Chained with Lust; She Won't Let her Lover Be Redeemed.

A Barren with Children, Mother of Nations.
People sought Her For The Fruit of the Womb.
Abiye is What she was Called;
She says 'Every Child is a Blessing, they grow to be Cursed'.

She's a Lie Eater, Every Word you say to Her are True. 
My Lover Loves Rumors; Her Existence is an Illumination
And Humiliation to Land she Conquered.

Now she is on a Journey To the World Beyond.
Where Minions & Underlings Guard the Entrance Gate.
She Told Me a Thousand Years is Just a Vacation.
Now I’m afraid We will Never be Together again.


My Lover is Gone!

Written By Ogunsola Oloruntobi David (TPOPS)
BBM: 27859696
FB : Erababa David Tpops


*Abiye: A surviving child.

No comments:

Post a Comment