Thursday 16 April 2015

DRAMA: Death Puzzle by Oloruntobi David


TITLE : Death Puzzle (Tragic - Comedy)
Written By Oloruntobi David @Tpopsbaba @iam_Erababa

(Lovers arguing : Wicked isn't , Each time I ask you  we Should Do it You giggle and Beg to Differ.   I am Tired of This Cock & Bull excuses of yours. Oh! Please Don't Start Again )




 •JB  » You Slept with My Cousin , He told me The Red Flag was raised when you both Met. Suprise aren't You , Yea He told   me Everything and Here we are Bola you telling Me about Virginity.  Should I be eddie Griffin , Steven tyler or Start Jumping like I Got a Jordans deal. Open Puna for Me abeg ,


 • BOLA  »  JB please I can't Do this.  Our Relationship is just 2weeks Old ,

 • JB  » Cool 2weeks Old You ask Me for 50k I gave You , 2weeks old I Paid For a session in your School.  I Didn't Bother may Be My Cousin Had his Way already.

 • BOLA  » JB I have my Reason Please.

 • JB  » Reason! You are not even sorry , You Didn't ask For Forgiveness and you are saying Reason?

 • BOLA  » Please JB

 • JB  » I should be telling you Please dear ,You are a Comedian Bola , you should be on AY's show.

 • BOLA  » You Won't Understand.

 • JB »  Yes the only time I'll understand is when I get what I want.

(JB opens his Zip Ready for action)

 • BOLA  » Hey JB pls don't Do This , Please I beg of you Nitori olohun.

 • JB  »  I swear if I don't Have My Way ehn  then your Pussy must be stuck in Daleko's Bridge. Abeg Open something.

 • BOLA » its at your own Risk Jb , Use a CD pls .

  • JB  » oh! CD?  Alaba has pirated that shit , I'll rather hear the Song Raw. (Bola confuse & crying in the process ) ,

(6minutes after JB adjusting his Zip )

 • JB » Chai Baby you're so sweet , Why are you crying at Least I didn't  get to see a Red Flag.

 • BOLA  » Red Flag or what Do you just say. I told you not to Do it and you beg to differ. Anything you Eyes see Na your disobedience Cos am.

 • JB » What are you Saying?

 • BOLA  » Am saying thank you of Cos. You Just got a free ticket to Hell. Human Being like bruce Lee will always Die when flexing their Muscle . You Took advantage of me didn't you ?

 • JB  » What is all this , why are you speaking in parables (JB confuse)

 • BOLA  » Go and Do HIV Test , its as simple as that Bros.

 • JB  » Ah!! Mogbe you should have....

 • BOLA  » I should have What!!(She shouted)  Ehn didn't I beg you. I was silent all this while watching you acting drama & soap opera Taking the Leading Role  . (Bola crying) JB it shouldn't  have been you , I love you. But all you wanted was my Body , I don't even need your money at the first place. Since you came into my Life I have been happy.

(JB sobbing)

 • JB  » Yepa!  Bola you have killed me

 • BOLA » Killed you , when are we attending your wake keeping?

(JB cousin Dare Enters)

 • JB   »  Good! Dare is here.  you knew all this while right and you allowed me to Play a Death Game with the Devil , Even Staking a 500k and My Life as a Bait.

 • DARE  » JB its Not what you think , You Loved her and I Don't want to be Liverpool in this. I don't want to walk alone on this Road even though Am the Traveller.  you should  have  played safe.

 • JB   »  Played Safe? Oh! Am I Kanu nwankwo ,

 • DARE  » Are you for Real ?

  • JB  » I should have killed you Both but am considering a Murder case . Instead I will File a Suit for Premeditated murder

 • BOLA »  JB am so sorry

 • JB » Sorry for your Self

• DARE » Leave Him

BOLA ran after him , JB drove Off

(Light Fades)


Bola & Dare Got a Life Sentence. JB started a New life , Got Born again.

If you are Reading This HIV/AIDs is real. Play Safe. Its Not too Late. Na all of us Eyes dey shook bros



Writers Note : Please Shun any act of Copy & Paste. This shouldn't be published on any Blog without the consent of the writer. To avoid any Legal Suit. Take heed.

Writer : Ogunsola Oloruntobi David (TPOPS)

No comments:

Post a Comment