Wednesday 17 December 2014

TEMITOPE OKE WOO TOURNEY 0.4 | DANNY [VS] MCROY


Danny Corban Daniels ((vs)) Øbéý McRoy

WOO CHIC: Asher Pearl

Sponsor: Temitope Oke's Blog

Øbéý McRoy #checked

God's in heaven. . . Yo were that angel standing next to Him / now u're here... Yet with your smiles you bring the earth to Him/ flawless among all, Heirness of myrrh and frankincense, I grasp the truth with clarity that u are in my arms, no 
obsurity

Anxious smile meet her blue gaze
teasing flowing whring spinning prism
Burning hands touch her fiary dance maze
body language starts to decor the rainbow myther
Sprint a little faster and take your position
My beautiful pearl am0ng flocks of Ewe

Lets dined on mince of pearls and slices of quince 
Which we will eat with a runcible spoon
It easy to be beautiful, its difficult to appear so
I admire you beloved for the trap you've let its like a final chapter no one reads because the plot is over


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only, l would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary
your round thiqhs are like pearls
the work of the master hand
Your head crowns you like carmel
And your flowing locks are like purple
Danny is a flacid nitwit, lair and a pretender

With me u will never WALK-ALONE. . . U'll see my MERCY-SIDE
And lookers (LUCAS) wonder why my performances are STERLING, when Danny aint even from MERSEYSIDE, 
LIKE Chinese name, ur just "one cool chic" (WUN KU CHI) 
PLS BE MINE



Danny Corban Daniels I heard love children from my window playing the string-cords// their cupid lyrics tells the story of ur your face with no wrinkles// your face with the sun ray of thousand ages// rarely seen like mikels goal in the group stages// 

My heart has been
 touched// by ur love burning down my spine like am torched// my heart stutters in my chest and my eyes shine brighter reflecting true care// At ur presence i melt like wax cos my energy flees at ur stare. Ur lips my navigation to ur soul to explore// my knees bended in rock and thorns ur love i implore. 

Macroy trying to Blow u away with words be careful my lady his just decoy// Armed with false creativity built in lust snares. but my words transports commitment to you without fear // Alas my pure damsel beware of this squirrel lover who can only make u nuts, come into my castle were am duke// and in few weeks i will walk u down the aisle, this queer lover if truly want to prove// his worth can serve as cook. 

Asher more adorable like a gypsies pearl// with physique ever lasting than the pyramids of Egypt. Brave like cleopatra our hearts we can exchange in this true barter cos ur fragrance better than the Arabia scent of sycamor. I give u my heart and love or do u want more? 



Source: Geez Book of Pimps 

No comments:

Post a Comment