Wednesday 17 December 2014

TEMITOPE OKE WOO TOURNEY 0.4 GEN2GEE [VS] GAFSEY

GEN2GEE [VS] GAFSEY 

WOO CHIC: Obadiah Nennang 

Sponsor: Temitope Oke's Blog 

Moiyo's Verse

My Obadiah


....stuck in idle places
Now I journey miles...a smile price to pay in 
Alas; the thought of an opponent ignites my riffle's rage please...
Yet you're a stamp in my Bible pages!

Obadiah
Reminding me of the goodness in worship
I adore your morals
Beauty that others proclaim Lordship
Your curves...and boldly cut corners..

The sweetest words will underestimate your endowment...
And flatter will surely belittle your domeanor
A man is charmed, your appearance is enchantment
My love seeks passage via your corridor!



Pay no mind to gatfey
For but little he obviously can comprehend of your worth
He brag and propose to pay...that's a bang fee
He's a "waste of time", like your belt was made to be a wrist watch 

So please watch
As I treat your like a Queen must
No stress in my Kingdom
I know you love Christ, I will never make you scream "Jesus"

Due to heartbreak

I'll give you Joy....and other expensive soap
Gatfey might be rich...yes ..he's an expensive joke!
Your not materialistic, pretty without the expensive cloths
My appearance might look raggedy, but deep down, I posses an expensive soul. 



Gafsey's Verse

Babe this the first time am feeling this, just like a dream come true, i come across someone special that i cant help falling inlove with you, i was mesmerized and bewitched that i lose all sense of right and wrong, saying i love you is
 an understatement bcos wat i feel for you is more that what words can explain, am engulfed with the magic of your love.

I dont see any reason i love you, i dont love you because i want to, i love you because am destined to fall inlove with you, i always try to find a reason but always come up with an asnwer, no reason! Am just like a fish and you are my water babe without you am dead.

Whenever am thinking of you, i feel butterflies in my stomach and sometimes i feel a sudden chill in my spine, i have stars in my eyes i will started wearing dreams of love. I have pockect of wishes but my favourite wish is that one day you will be in my arms and you will be mine forever and i will spend every single moment of my life with you.

The kind of love i have for you is strong like a rock, like original android phone *samsung* its not a fake like the china own *tecno* dont mind the other guy his just a virus his mission is to infect your heart, i will be ur anti-virus i will be ur firewall no pest can test. 


No comments:

Post a Comment