Wednesday 17 December 2014

TEMITOPE OKE WOO TOURNEY 0.4 AYOKUNLE [VS] DUKE

AYOKUNLE [VS] DUKE 


WOO CHIC: Niniola Temitope   



Duke Knight ....

Help me tell my dear Niniola


That

In a solitude of the sea
Deep from human vanity
And the pride of life that planned her, stilly couches she

Steel chambers, late the pyres
Of her salamandrine fires,
Cold currents thrid, and turn to rhythmic tidal lyres.


Over the mirrors meant
To glass the opulent
The sea-worm crawls - grotesque, slimed, dumb, indifferent

Jewels in joy designed
To ravish the sensuous mind
Lie lightless, all their sparkles bleared and black and blind..

My wishes combed in good intentions
I long for her tenderness, her love is infectious.

For my opponent
I cannot be but sorry
The given shield was cracked
My mind reduced to hurry
My flesh reduced and wrecked

The outcome is vivid

The angel is going with whom she's befitting 



Ayo:

"Niniola"

Went throuqh your pics
Nd It qat me so speechless
ah noticed your lips!
T'z cute with & without a lipstick
I be hopinq.... I hope you be mine
I be so optimistic
.
You re so beautiful
And T'qat me wonderinq
"If yhu was there?"
Cos surely you will make em Anqels fall
I hope I aint too forward
But...baby pls...Lemme have your
number?"
Nd I will qive you yhur lonqest call"
.
For yhu!
my heart be skippinq pulses
I'll do anythinq for yhu
as lonq as... I aint qon be stealinq purses
I know yhu wouldnt wanna date a thief tho.
.
but seriously
I'll build a palace for yhu
I will be the the kinq
Nd Yhu'll be the queen
And yhu know
We already have a "Knight" Duke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment