Friday 15 August 2014

Deepening Spiral


It's my tendency to put my thought down in writing 
This aint gonna be lyrical but an expressive outpouring 
I'm wrapped up in layers n layers with this sensitive core 
I see it all but what matters stays blind to my sight 
My exterior says it all, the sign is Crab 
And my temperament, fact or fiction? 

I'm the god of Clueless.. Buried beneath myriad sacrifices of dangerous mental complexities
And density? Serious mass and area and I aint talking physics
Like a palatial building with a self-destruct button
Let me take all these as mock scenarios before a real 
showdown.. 
Daring to the hilt; now enforcing bravery within slim confines 
No Bond, always doubling into danger so times gotta change 
Read meanings into this? It's convoluted like the being it emanates from 
Aint one to cry out, I'll let it all sink inside 
Smile like I won the lottery.. It's a game I play 
Maybe I'll implode.. Maybe I'll survive... 

Fuck the Zodiac.. This aint a Crab's life!!! 
Oluwasina Niran 
https://www.facebook.com/niranneil?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment