Friday 8 August 2014

Rap Poetry

 
Chapter 1
This very world's at stake/
when this demigod's awake/
life's an open goal, so I score with every shot I take/
Supreme being, my rendition is ill/
Never lost my temper, just gave it permission to kill/
Attracting force/
bring your troops and I'm smashing hordes/
Built a fortress dismantling The Thing from Fantastic Four/
As I retort/
manic thoughts/ melting atlantic shores/
To drown the world, cardiac arrest when Hitler saw what I had in store/
Outsmart Solomon by stating an adage/
faking an outrage/
ill beat death while draped with a bandage/
Ceberus couldn't stop me making a passage/
Ill just bend d Hands of Time and gain the advantage/
Say he's a savage? U3 meets crowds with cheers/
Perhaps its clear/
I spit d flow these guys revere/
Recline in chair/
its incisive here/
the penmanship makes demons in hell shiver in fear/
Classical tunes/
when I rhyme in the booth/
I'll gas a reporter, he'll choke to death while he's grasping the news/
Born ill and deadly/
wisdom deep and heavy, Tooth Fairy broke his back when he carried the tooth/
Million dollar rhymes, see I got puns for these dummies/
Gold footsteps to give Midas a run for his money/
My shotgun is funny/
bullets make ya years dispel/
U get d point, then die laughing like Alex Mitchell/
 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm enjoyable plus consistent...I like it

    ReplyDelete