Monday 22 September 2014

2 Perspectives: Love & Life


I write with a skewed point of view
my glasses tilted, my eyesight Blue
Tinted with the contacts of stormy seas
Rocking souvenirs of sunk relationSHIPS
stung on all sides, i withdraw into my shell
I want sweetness but to endure bees?
Maybe my version of Cupid's entrapped in apiaries
So the days wound by as i count in hours
Hermit, silent....solitary, votary to my own existence

A blaze, shining colours, an oasis in my desert
That's you, espied on me to lay my defenses bare
Bringin with u, the excitement you have, to bear
Share, You care & unlike King Lear, my 3 united to me
Body, soul & spirit in the joy of being
Your unique spin, u put on all i see
Spin me round in colour kaleidoscope, am dizzy
And awash with new light shining from within

You the origin, me the receptacle of your affection
and whatever else Lady Life may deem fleeting
This much exists, permanent as the Ageless One
This bubbling forth, a new fount cleansing, i won.....

2 heads, 2 sets of eyes superimposed, evoke
soft changes within like new tendrils
shooting up from freshly-watered hearts
Now joined in one, melded not twain,
No cause for pain
Reborn i am, ur Phoenix force inspired
New lease on love, New lease on life 


-Oluwasina Niran 
https://www.facebook.com/notes/oluwasina-madison-nirannoni/2-perspectives-love-life-/548124731889966

1 comment: