Thursday 25 September 2014

UNTITLED



Walking through the trees, i see you
As you beckon to me with that smile
Your smile draws me in
and that mischievous twinkle in your eyes
strong forces i can not withstand
so i come running
like a hart to a brook
to refresh my soul in you
but things changed swiftly
and a leisurely graze through a meadow swiftly became a stag hunt

with surgical precision you took that tool
meant to turn the tides of fate and call forth life
You took your scalpel....i rested secure...and you
You plunged it into my heart
You sliced my flesh and carved my tissue
screwed with the dials of my heart and it stopped ticking
You bled me, did we have bad blood?
between us.....i thought we had a connection!

the way you knew what i was thinking..
telepathy? or just 1 mind in 2 bodies??
evidence points now that it was just a farce
and i end the play; my swan song
I am left to wallow in the shadows
Oh, you are cold sister! an ice sculpture
melting to fit....then you harden to deal,
mete out your ice cold passionate hate
twisting and strangling....your mermaid tail
shifting as the seasons....what you became

You bled me out.....and I am not breathing
just a zombie...I am a time-bomb ticking
no feelings....no strength....and I am still reeling
dizzy by your sudden changes....the Valkyrie killing
straight from the fields of blood....my blood

and now the light dawns.....after the flood
the avalanche of emotional tides that left me numb
the scales are peeling....I am phasing; my skin sheds
You are cold sister.....and i will be slimy to your touch
cold-hearted...I will slither and strike swiftly
metamorphosis of stealthy spitting
blinding fresh maidens and leave them screaming

You have touched me.....I am your creation; Frankenstein
You took my humanity and now I am free
Free to wreak havoc and vengeance
no love and no repentance
From forests to deserts, my climate as changed
Its a new world order and I am the Heartbreak King 

-Niran 
https://www.facebook.com/niranneil?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment