Wednesday 10 September 2014

MY PEN



Every stroke, every dance, every sway/ 
My nifty nibbling masquarade makes/ 
Across the dunes of my endless page/ 
It goes raising dusty thoughts - a life time stain/ 

Every clay, every grain of word/ 
My dexterous Potter fashions or moulds/ 
Tossing and turning at very precise nods/ 
Biting tirelessly into fleshy pages untold/

It stems along the leaves of my lengthy book/
Walking majestically into terrains unknown/
Into any cranny, any nook/
Ever more careful each time it misses a step or so/

Oh mighty inkguist!
I marvel at your inking skills/
I shudder at how every tongue thou inkly speaks/
Standing atop of your slim noisy lips/  


-Olumide Fayomi 
https://www.facebook.com/notes/baziq-einstinkt/my-pen/721847927830137

No comments:

Post a Comment