Thursday 4 September 2014

Rap Poetry



Chapter 2

Insane reasoning/ as your structure I degrade civilly/
Sex Einstein's corpse, offspring proves the theory of relativity!/
Mental gates block thoughts to rip out his lungs/ the reaper's seed dropped/ 
Sickens me to weed out the lawn/ 
My insides still burn/ but after the fever is gone/ they can't pass the wall like Attila the Hun/
Despite the form.. Ill make bridesmaids of the best men/ 
Depress them/ my pen gives powers.. Stan Lee to these Xmen/
Or I'll just dismember/ these core pretenders/ with flaws in gender/ who dont bring fire to the fight like cocky Benders/
They'll be locked in tethers.. combined height won't stack to my face/ eat all the raps you can place/ 
still outrun Lightening with 2 Airbus planes strapped to my waist/
Fly with a big mouth, its a bad toucan case/ 
I'll run pyramid schemes around Tutkan's grave/
Or attack Egypt with killer resolve/ missiles involved/ spit acid to hinder the gods/
Inside the vault/ f*cking Cleopatra on the sand wit her wig off/ 
Tinker with words, while we're watching Ceasar dissolve/
I'm swift to kill, in an instant he's gone/ like the arms of an autobot/ 
da hollow shots/ attract the cops..but f*ck Magneto, ill hold their cars up like an autoshop/
Never dined with the devil, I set the table straight/ 
Switched Popeye's green, then beat him to vegetable state/
Never lost a debate, even with complete silence/
Lost my silverware once, relieved Poseidon of his trident/
The dude got rabid/ wont stop ranting/ brought an army of mermen, I led a group of manics/
Realized his move was drastic/ when I pulled odd antics/ 
invaded his palace and drowned Ariel in a pool of acid/ 

Ukeme Ulquiorra Uduak
https://m.facebook.com/uuduak?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiYTZmMTVkYmZmZWJmYjIyY2YyYmRjN2UxNWIyZTJmYzQiLCJxdWVyeSI6IlVrZW1lIFVscSIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjE0NDc2NjEyMDIsInBhZ2VfbnVtYmVyIjoxLCJmaWx0ZXJfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsImVudF9pZCI6MTAzNTIzOTIzMiwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyMDQ4fQ%3D%3D&fref=search

No comments:

Post a Comment