Saturday 27 September 2014

A DANCE OF MASKS


the manner...the pattern....the will...the reason
so let me dance on this lonely road

at the crossroads, my heart lay....a sacrifice to Venus
which she disdained....and now i put a new mask on
and dance the Vestal Virgin dance in hopes to sway
and not delay....heaven's compassion on this fragile heart

m alien i say....u r immortal, i lay
the words n rhythms of my heart
to drummers from the realm of dreams
to start a fusion, a twinin beat undulating
to join two beings from different worlds

doubt not the heat of my passion
tho gentle i am in assertion
if love's a bitch, i'll make her mine
and together with u we'll own her deeds
softly......softly.....tread softly on the paths of my love
a secret gateway just for you

it's shamans' day...n u my religion
i see u dance.....in clouds above
so i put on a mask n dance this day
wait patiently till u descend
to ease my brow n soothe my soul
i'll wait tho the moon turns red n night ascends
my heart is masked in gleeful sorrow
and joyous pain doth wreathe my bed

but i'll wait.....dancin....a masked being
needin ur touch to set me free
a dance of masks......on separate realms
as u always....in my heart.....dwell 
-Niran

No comments:

Post a Comment