Tuesday 8 July 2014

Da Mei Locus Standi

Give me a place to stand and I'll move the world
I don't have to do or say much, just one word,
Love: if we have this we'll be in one accord
I'm not talking about cars but we got to move forward. 

I've gotten rid of my fears: good riddance to bad rubbish!
I never accept defeat, though sometimes I'm childish,
Just give me the opportunity, my strength i will unleash
Cos I'm that good report the world would love to publish.

It's easier said than done but I'd rather get it done
Hardwork never kills, for me it's a lot of fun
Cos it goads me on and makes me strong on the long run
I'm not strong enough, but half bread is better than none

If only u could let me be the raindrop on your window pane,
If only you would let me in your heart and heal your pain,
I'm the change the world needs, I know it sounds insane
Yes, they've done it before but I'll do it again.

Da mei locus standi, monos mei et terra labora
{Give me a place to stand, and I'll move the world}.



1 comment:

  1. Nice piece of words you penned down.... Lovely rhyme pattern and beautiful thoughts.
    ''I'm not talking about cars but we got to move forward. ''

    ReplyDelete