Friday 25 July 2014

 
 
Mercy, Please!
 
I wish you could hear my tiny voice plead;
'Don't kill me, please spare my little life!'
You don't desire me, but please yield
To my innocent plea: don't cut me with that knife!
 
Now you are desperate to swallow those pills!
But please just give me a chance to stay,
I know it will be hard to foot the bills,
But I promise to bring you joy everyday.
 
Yes, if you spare me, I'll bring you shame,
Get you  scorned, rid you of a home,
My presence will make them  call you names,
But someday, I'll buy you a ticket to Rome.
 
I'm loving you, even without seeing you yet,
But if you can't love me back, I'll understand,
And if you cant keep me, then I'll suggest,
That you hand me over into safe hands.
 
Moreover, remember I could also take your soul,
Or spare you, and then occupy your conscience,
Damage and regret might also take their tolls,
And you'll wish you didn't do this violence!
 
But if with this, you still shut your ears,
Then I'll go back to God and tell him everything!
And after your journey, after your years,
You'll have to tell Him why you deprived me of living!
 
Don't kill that baby!
Stop abortion now!
Have mercy please!
 


 
-Temi
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That is d bita truth. God help our generatn

    ReplyDelete