Wednesday 30 July 2014

THE AFRICAN METALLIC SNAKE

 
 
 
Faka fiki faka .......fooom foom!!
 
Here comes the African metallic snake/
Smoking across the Velds and Dusty plains/
Purring tirelessly as I charge forward and sway/
Through tunnels, hills, low lands and over the highways/
The sight is a wreck for anything that doesn't get out of my way/
But Hard as I may...
When I get tired, I visit a specially designed place/
where I'm fixed or changed/
So I could retire back to my fate/
Of announcing my thunderous arrival.... till I catch another Migraine/
And if your children ask to know bout me...
Tell em Faka Fiki Faka... Foom Foom... is the happy sound that I make!!
 
 
-Olumide Fayomi
 

2 comments:

  1. faka fiki faka! now that's creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative sir, kudos to Fayomi. Ayokunmi thanks so much

    ReplyDelete