Wednesday 16 July 2014

I Owe Him Big!




I pay obeisance to the Immaculate,
His goodness i have come to appreciate
The one true judge; incorruptible magistrate,
To Him, no king or monarch can dictate
Beside Him, there is no duplicate,
I am one of the wonderful works He did create
To protect me, His angels He did delegate.
My going out and coming in He always regulates,
Any enemy that troubles me He incinerates,
I never hunger, for He fills my plate,
He prepares my table such that my enemies salivate
Because He loves me so, i celebrate
He promises if i do His mandate,
His finest estate to me He will allocate
He is so kind, forever His mercies rotate.
Sometimes, my shortcomings the devil insinuates
But God defends me, He has always been my advocate
That my foot be moved, He will never tolerate
His examples i would really love to imitate
He is so good, His mercies never depreciate
For in my being, His glory radiates,
It's so obvious, i dont need to indicate.
Whenever my problems to Him i relate
With alacrity, He usually eradicates,
He gives solution and immediately activates.

I always marvel at His capablity,
I usually wonder at His sheer majesty
He is glamorous and glorious in royalty
He is ever supreme; older than any antiquity
He never changes, He maintains His stability
He is Kabiesi, He bows to no authority.
Yet He so much values and teaches humility.
Ever constant God, i commend His durability
He is always able, He depicts possibility.
If He has had to count my every atrocity,
And keep record of my reckless impunity
And note my life's blemishes and impurity
Then i would have been a victim of fatal brutality
Of disaster and havoc i would be a casualty,
And be a candidate of great calamity.
But despite all these He took responsibility
To care for me, I have been His liability.
He overlooks my disobedience and proximity
And still gives me grace to abondon my futility.
The devil knows this and has been so crafty,
He knows my fears and sees my timidity
So he keeps me out of touch with reality
But my Creator has given me a sense of ability,
To crown it, He also made me witty
With confidence to overcome my insecurity
Now i'm bold to conquer all enmity!
I owe Him big and swear to Him my loyalty;
To proclaim His goodness and greatness in every city!

- Temi

No comments:

Post a Comment