Wednesday 16 July 2014

HyPnOtIz€d



How did u make me fall for you, my dear pen?
You've made the white paper our garden of Eden!
Whenever we're together, my world is like Shangri La,
You express my feelings, you explain my logic,
It makes you bleed, yet for me you still work magic,
Unconsciously, I have come to depend on you like a pillar.

I had to ditch my first love, your brother; the pencil,
Though we're still friends, but it's you i love for real,
I just cant help it, i'm hypnotized by you, i must confess,
You've stolen my heart since i heard you're mightier than the sword,
Sounds interesting, but i don't aspire to be a battlelord,
I just value your strength, without u i'll be a damsel in distress.

Poems, stories, quotes...and many more you help me write,
Though sometimes you blot, fade and you don't do it right,
But imperfection is beauty, so i overlook your mistakes,
We'll always be together, rain or shine, fade or blot,
You'll always complement me, a leopard cannot change it's spots,
Cos i know you'll take me places, cos you've got all it takes.

I've had no other better companion than you my dear pen, and indeed, you're mightier than the sword!

-Temi

No comments:

Post a Comment